My20 TOWER (Auto renew subscription)
My20 Tower is ideal for smaller fleets of 10 trucks or less. Simple, powerful, and productive features to create an all-in-one tool that streamlines every facet of the drive and has the ability to increase your fleet productivity and earning potential.
- My20 ELD hardware purchase required.
- Subscription auto-renews per terms (1yr, 2yr, OR 3yr).
- My20 Tower contains everything a fleet manager needs to meet FMCSA electronic logging device compliance, while also managing their fleets.
- My20 ELD Tower subscription includes:
- ELD & HOS Tracking
- IFTA Reporting
- Fleet Management Reporting
- DVIR Management
Tower Dashboard Access
Communication to ELD user
- Dynamic Load Matching
- Status Exceptions Options: Personal Conveyance, Yard Moves, Short Haul, Agriculture, Oil Field, Split Sleeper Berth, & Adverse Weather
NOTE: My20 ELD hardware required (separate purchased). Please review the My20 ELD phone & tablet recommendations prior to purchasing this system.
Subscription Cancellation Policy: Subscriptions auto-renew. The customer will receive an automated message to the email on file prior to the expiration that the subscription will auto-renew. Cancellation requests must be made prior to the auto-renewal date and the ELD hardware if leased by Konexial must be returned. Purchased hardware does not need to be returned. Any request to cancel up to 5 calendar days past the auto-renewal date will be imposed a $25 processing fee per subscription. No refund request will be honored past 5 calendar days from the auto-renewal date.